Experience a four night exclusive adventure
Adventure-filled days, luxurious accommodations, and authentic local cuisine highlight this all-inclusive experience at Blancaneaux Lodge. During your stay, you’ll journey into the past with a canoe trip into ancient caves, discover natural swimming holes on horseback, and explore the secrets of the mystical Maya culture. With nights spent in a beautifully appointed Riverfront Cabaña set among lush, landscaped gardens and overlooking cascading waterfalls, you’ll swear paradise is located under the rainforest canopy of Belize.
• Four nights in our Riverfront Cabaña.
• All cooked breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Maya citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Canoe adventure to Barton Creek Cave.
• Horseback adventure to Big Rock Falls.
• Round trip transfer from Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge.
2015 Package Prices:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – May 31, 2015)
$3,210 per couple plus $577 taxes and service charges.
SUMMER RATES (June 1 – December 17, 2015)
$2,930 per couple plus $524 taxes and service charges.
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A US $1,000 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours.