Experience Belize with this weeklong Belize Honeymoon Package showcasing both of our award-winning tropical resorts.
Our Belize luxury resort package features three nights amidst the lush landscape and sweeping vistas of our remote mountain hideaway, Blancaneaux Lodge, before continuing your romantic holiday at our beachside paradise, Turtle Inn. Whether under the secluded canopy of the rainforest or mere steps from the seashore, you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Indulge in the delicious and varied cuisine in our several restaurants, rejuvenate with couples’ spa treatments, and thrill with four adventurous excursions that will take you into the heart of our magnificent surroundings.
• Three nights in the Honeymoon Cabaña at Blancaneaux Lodge and four nights in a Seafront Cottage at Turtle Inn.
• At Blancaneaux Lodge enjoy all breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
• At Turtle Inn enjoy all breakfasts and lunches; two dinners at the Mare Restaurant and one dinner at the beachfront Gauguin Grill.
• A chilled bottle of Sofia Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine upon arrival to your room.
• Spa treatment for two at Turtle Inn’s Sunset Spa.
• Canoe trip to Barton Creek Cave.
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Maya citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Full day Snorkel Trip.
• Full day Monkey River Trip.
• Transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, from Blancaneaux Lodge to Turtle Inn, and from Turtle Inn to Placencia Airport.
• One-way domestic air from Placencia Airport to Belize International Airport on departure date.
2016 Package Rates:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – April 30, 2016)
$6,855 per couple plus $1,235.75 taxes and service charges.
SUMMER RATES (May 1 – December 16, 2016)
$6,195 per couple plus $1,110.35 taxes and service charges.
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A US $2000.00 deposit for Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn each, is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours. Private charter flights between Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge and between Blancaneaux Lodge and Turtle Inn may be arranged for an additional fee.